Sunday, December 10, 2006

1/12/06

Tonight we were the Landmarc in Bournemouth for the first time. It is a converted church which is very nicely set out as a supper club, posh night club restauranty place.

Ok, ok... so we have been too busy to keep the blog properly up dated, a back log blog! The excuse is that we have been so unbelievably busy we haven't had time to get it all down in writing to you lovely people, sorry. When I was a kid I used to write a diary - it didn't have much in it except "went to school...", then when I started to do loads of interesting things I was too busy to sit down and write in the diary - I'd like to use this as a precedent and put it forward as our defence in this case. Anyway, apologies to the lovely fans and friends who may feel left out by not being mentioned and where there are huge gaps in the blog the gigs and adventures will have to be left to the imagination and creative exageration they really deserve...

No comments: