Sunday, August 27, 2006

25/08/06

A rare Friday night when we didn't have an official gig so we heard it was Joseph's (of Joseph and Trisha) birthday so we called up Trisha and organized a surprize performance for him. Before he arrived we set up the gear and serenaded him as he walked in the door with a rousing chorus of "Happy Birthday". Later on we had to give him the obligatory birthday dance and did a nice long version of the St. Louis Blues so all the ladies got a chance to dance with him. Happy Birthday Joseph and congrats on being 21 again!

1 comment:

Julian said...

Hi gang. Looking forward to seeing you in Cork I hope. I was talking to Ken about Western Swing, so when I saw this I thought I'd better pass it on.

Check it out! http://squeezyboy.blogs.com/squeezytunes/2006/09/spade_cooley_ki.html